Although we know that content is key, we'd like to make it look a little snazzier and have a more memorable name. We'll keep "community psychology practice" in the title (after the colon, in true academic style), but we want something that's easy to say, easy to remember, and easy to type. Once we've got that, we'll move ahead with making the blog a little more attractive and a little less...orange. We're also looking into organizing content and making it easier to find posts that are relevant to you.
So, dear readers, what should be the new name of the Community Psychology Practice blog?
Here are some examples of blog names from different fields, to get our creative juices flowing:
- Savage Minds: Notes and Queries in Anthropology
- Economix: Explaning the Science of Every Day Life
- Accounting for Atmosphere: The Anthropology of Climate Change
- The Valve: A Literary Organ
- Frog in a Well: Collaborative Weblogs Dedicated to East Asian History
- Sound Education (a music education blog)