Want to know more about this topic, or have something to share with others? SCRA will be accepting proposals for sessions starting at the end of this month, and continuing through December 10th.
Proposals that emphasize participatory processes for sharing their ideas will be favored. There are six tracks, which are focused on communal thriving through:
- Community partnerships and social change
- Prevention and wellness promotion
- Narrative, arts, and new media
- Equity, diversity, and social justice
- Organizational and school transformation
To submit a proposal, please visit http://www.scra27.org/biennial and select the “submit your proposal” link and follow the instructions. The All-Academic system will be ready to accept proposals on or about October 30th, 2012. The deadline for receipt of program proposals is: 11:55 PM (EST), Monday December 10th, 2012.