Are you a fan of the Community Psychology Practice blog? Do you enjoy blogging or want to learn more about it? Are you interested in connecting with other community psychology practitioners? If your answers are yes, you may be just the person we're looking for!
The Community Psychology Practice blog is looking for a new volunteer blog coordinator. As coordinator, you are not expected to write all of the blog posts, though you are welcome to be a writer as well. Here is what you will do as "coordinator":
- Recruit community psychology practitioners to write blog posts
- Keep a blog schedule, ensuring that the blog has new content every week, and remind bloggers when it's their turn to post
- Check comments and engage people in conversations
- Look for opportunities to share stories and connect with others online who may be interested in CPP
Here is what we're looking for in a blog coordinator:
- High motivation/interest/enthusiasm about the CPP blog
- Dedication to the values of community psychology practice
- Willingness to make an ongoing commitment to make sure there are at least 1-2 blog posts per week
You do NOT have to have experience in social media, or be a writer, in order to do this! There are a few of us who have been involved with this blog for the last few years, and we're happy to act as advisors, and help you to recruit new writers.
If you think you may be the right person for this role, lease email firstname.lastname@example.org with some information about you and why you're interested in doing this. Also please feel free to ask any questions, and do pass this along to anyone you think may be a good candidate for this!